Job Title: Church Liaison
Contact: 0121 651 1125
Salary: £24,500 basic + commission
Start Date: Autumn 2023
Full Time Monday - Friday 8.30 - 17.00
About Edit Websites
As the UK’s leading Christian Software Company we work with churches around the country with our Website and Church Management Platforms. Our Church Edit and iKnow Church software are currently used by over 5,000 UK churches.
This vacancy is for someone who wants to create and build strong relationships with our customers and potential customers, and see them fully benefit from using our software. It is for someone who is friendly, passionate and desires to make a difference.
Our website creation software and admin software is used and loved by churches, as well as schools, businesses and charities and we want as many organisations to benefit from the ease of use of our platforms. The successful candidate will soon love our software and then be promoting it and showing the benefits of using our Edit and iKnow software.
We are looking for someone who can also bring new ideas as we seek to continue to work with more churches and organisations.
If you can see yourself in this role, you will help develop and manage the content for; our sales websites, social media, email campaigns, direct mail and other forms of marketing materials in line with our promotional strategy as well as client communication. You will also be part of the team answering enquiry calls as they come into our offices. Enquiries which are generated or passed on to you will need to be followed up in a professional and timely manner, building up a relationship with trial users of our software which will continue once they become clients.
We are not looking for pushy sales people but rather seek to have someone who is very relational and can build strong connections with our clients. This role will be for someone who is a self-starter and can bring ideas to the table to help us continue to grow.
We have a team of developers working on new features for our software, so you would also keep clients up to date and informed of all the exciting new additions we add. As part of a small team you will also have input in the new features that we will be developing for our products.
Due to the huge success of iKnow Church, we are planning on promoting the iKnow software to secular charities and potentially other sectors as well. As part of a small team you would also be involved in planning the communication/strategy and implementation of this.
- Planning and developing marketing materials (Direct marketing, social media and exhibitions)
- Planning and developing client relationship communication (including monthly e-newsletters and client updates)
- Write content for our marketing and client communications.
- Reporting on the outcomes of campaigns and making recommendations for enhancements.
- Researching our target audience and industry competitors to contribute to our marketing strategy.
- Participate in exhibitions and training events around the country
- Respond to inbound queries for all our products (email/telephone queries)
- Follow up on leads ensuring leads can access trials of our software
- Provide 1-2-1 web demos if required
- Visiting churches where neccessary
- Scheduling and responding to social media posts
- Build up and maintain relationships with new and long-term clients
- Ensure our brands, products and company are represented in a professional manner.
- Flexibility to perform other tasks when required.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Confident telephone manner
- Good communicator: with a sales team, internal marketing team, outsourced agencies and a great team player.
- Strong background in marketing a product through different media streams.
- Ability to write excellent copy
- Experience in planning, design and maintenance for social media
- Highly motivated with the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work by themselves and within a team
Company Core Values
Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Fulfillment, Working Together